I often wonder if it is more amazing that they survived the day or I survived the day

July 14, 2008

PBS got me one of those funky Flip Video cameras so I can do interviews this week at Blogher (hunt me down if you are there and want your video on the soon-to-be-launched PBS Super Sisters blog). I’m supposed to be practicing my vlogging skills. Luckily I have evil, yet willing subjects.

1. Husband says:

I think those interview techniques are against the Geneva Conventions.

You are supposed to separate the prisoners before you interrogate them.

July 14th, 2008 at 8:41 am

2. babybrewing says:

If they are singing like canaries, I don’t see a problem jacking them up together. They can tell it to the judge if they have an issue…

July 14th, 2008 at 10:57 am

3. the mama bird diaries says:

oh my gosh. hilarious.

July 14th, 2008 at 11:57 am

4. Trena says:

Both of those are SO funny (as well as the two very guilty individuals in the first video–Toothpaste all over!! They are lucky they are still on this side of a dark hall closet. Not that I’m, ahem, in any way suggesting shoving naughty children in a dark hallway closet, mind you.

July 14th, 2008 at 1:38 pm

5. Danyelle- The Cake Lady says:

Toothpaste and Vick’s- what’s next? At least they admit to their wrongdoing. Cuz I HATE liars. You have to get them on that flip video when they are lawyering for each other. That is hilarious. Oh, and if you are mowing the lawn, c’mon over cuz my damn husband never mows ours!

July 14th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

6. Vanessa says:

This is hilarious! The shame on their faces at the end is priceless…

July 14th, 2008 at 4:03 pm

7. patience says:

I propose an Ethan/Harrison video at least once a week…Why Mommy needs a Cocktail #1 (the series)Oh my gosh…they are hilarious. We need the “mom,mom,mom…”- like when he calls you 1,000 times in a row before he says something. We need that on camera. I hope this is just the beginning….

July 14th, 2008 at 4:52 pm

8. Brittany says:

So funny! I love how they did everything they could think of with the toothpaste- except brush their teeth! Awesome. I propose more Ethan/Harrison videos.

July 14th, 2008 at 7:18 pm

9. YMGH says:

Buddy…you sound a lot like your mom and her friend Kristin when they used black markers all over the closet wall! I love you Ethan…you are a STAR!!!!…Marmie

Ed: Marmie, we (Kris and I) have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. (Help me out here, Kris!!!)

July 14th, 2008 at 7:26 pm

10. Amy says:

Those boys are too cute!! Of course I may not think that if it was my house with toothpaste all over it!! But at yours – it was hilarious!

July 15th, 2008 at 7:08 am

11. Auntie Barb says:

Monday is my blog reading day and what a great surprise to see Ethan and his sidekick. I LOVED IT!! They are adorable! The apple sure doesn’t fall far from the tree:-). I agree, we need to see the munchies’ antics at least once a week.

July 21st, 2008 at 7:28 am

12. Katie G says:

I love how their excitement about colors DROPS when you remind them that they were supposed to be using the toothpaste to brush their teeth! …not to mention that Ethan has an iPhone and I do NOT! :)

July 21st, 2008 at 3:08 pm