Somebody do me a favor and hide the Amex card again

March 13, 2008

bride.jpg

I need you to just not ask my why I am doing buttons related to brides.  All I can say is that Kimberle and The Babysitter will be happy.  My husband?  Not so much.  And while I was making this one, The Boy stole my glue stick and dug all the glue out.  But isn’t it the cutest thing ever?

Matron of Honor

While I made this one, The Baby decided to wash his hands in the toilet.  There was extensive discussion regarding what was actually in the bowl when he started his little bathing, but his brother swears he FLUSHED the poop before his brother went on in.  Then these came in the mail.  Can you even imagine placing your martini glass on this cute little napkin?  When I went outside to pick up these boxes, The Baby decided to walk down the stairs.  Except he can’t walk.  And certainly not down stairs.  When he hit the landing, he was pissed.  Thank God for carpet.  The Boy?  Downloading Go, Diego, Go videos from YouTube on my phone and sending them to all the people on my contact list.  That and he rearranged all the icons on the front page.  I would change them back but I have no idea how to do it.  He tried to explain it to me but it was too complicated.

Mommy Needs a Cocktail Napkins

When these arrived, Michael from my new wireless merchant service place was trying to give me excellent customer service by visiting at my place of employment.  Which is my living room.  It used to just be the basement, but I am now trickling up the stairs.  As Michael discussed discount rates and fees, The Baby began to unload Michael’s briefcase.  He called him “Dad” and stole his pen.  The Boy began jumping from the crates of shirts onto the top of the back of my chair.  every once in a while he missed.  And landed on my head.  The Boy then began to push The Baby around in the Little Tikes car at about 40 miles per hour.  It was only a matter of time before the big wipeout occurred and everyone was crying.  Michael?  Still trying to explain the process.  Me?  Offering Michael hard alcohol.  He graciously refused.    I decided not to hold it against him.

Mommy Needs a Cocktail Postit Notes

And aren’t these the cutest little hostess gift?  I’m hoping I can keep them away from The Boy.  And his father.  Those boys are FA-reaks when it comes to post it notes.

1. Susie Sunshine says:

Wow, you get so much cuteness in your mail, all I get are damn bills and boring catalogs.

Love everything, but the buttons are super cute!!!

March 13th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

2. beergirl says:

This stuff is SO COOL!!!! You just keep surprising me with even more awesome stuff. I can’t wait to be interviewed when you’re rich and famous and tell them…”I knew her when she was working out of her basement and her kids were running AMUCK and whatnot…”
      ROCK on GIRL!!!

March 13th, 2008 at 8:06 pm

3. Bellamomma says:

OH MY GOD!!

I am so ready to set up a party ~ but friend who will do this with me wants to wait until a *slightly* warmer time so that we can drink/smoke/yell & howl outside without freezing off the hooters that complete those shirts! ;) I can’t wait to show off all your loot!

March 13th, 2008 at 8:50 pm

OMG this MOH needs a freaking button! They are so cute :)

March 14th, 2008 at 3:11 am

The stuff is sooooo cute! I don’t know how you find the time to be so creative. Mine left when numbers three and four were born….at the same time, lol.

March 14th, 2008 at 3:52 am

6. Mark says:

Well I suppose if Michael had seriously contemplated fatherhood before the workplace visit, he’s now cured forever of that crazy thought.

“Are you my Daddy?”

March 14th, 2008 at 6:18 am

7. beth says:

Yup, just another day of mommy doing it all. Beautiful stuff!

March 14th, 2008 at 6:50 am

8. Sarah, the Spunky Mommy says:

I have tears in my eyes. Truly a “day in the life” picture. Great story – and AWESOME paper-stuff – way to go!

March 14th, 2008 at 8:52 am

9. Jodie says:

OMG! you need to sell those fun hostess thingies too… i would totally buy the post-its and the napkins! you go girl!!

March 14th, 2008 at 10:18 am

10. Monika says:

That is what I call art: to juggle kids and craft!

March 14th, 2008 at 1:51 pm

11. B says:

Okay. You know that I was a skeptic about the buttons, but they ROCK! And I love the napkins and the post-its. It almost makes me wish I WAS a Mommy.

March 14th, 2008 at 2:07 pm

12. Lindsay Lebresco says:

Post-it-notes? When did you go corporate? I love corporate. I gotta get me some and put those on my boss’ desk with some deadlines. Sign or I’ll drink. I swear I will.

March 14th, 2008 at 7:57 pm

13. Bridget says:

I am LMAO!

LOVE the new stuff!

I frequently say “Mommy needs a cocktail” and I MEAN it.

(BTW, Patience sent me here. She was right, I LOVE it!)

March 15th, 2008 at 7:20 pm

14. the mrs. says:

The matron of honor buttons? I needed two of them this weekend.

Cute stuff!