Mommy Needs a Cocktail Party, will travel, and 2XL is now here

March 10, 2008

Oh, every single one of you that said, “I would have a party if I lived closer”–your ass is getting an email about hosting a party.  I just stick the party in a box and send it to your house.  Even to Alabama.  Which has surprisingly enough, made MANY queries about throwing parties.  You southern girls.  You know what’s going on.  Have a party now before I end up on Oprah and then you have to get on my list.  Now wouldn’t THAT suck?  Don’t you want to be the person who had the Mommy Needs a Cocktail Party BEFORE the rest of the cool kids catch on.

OK, I don’t actually put the party in a box.  I put the shirts in the box and YOU have to make the party.  You can do it.  I have faith in you.   Mommy needs Daddy to do the damn dishes

And now all those short sleeve shirts and tank tops available at Baby BrewingMommy Needs a CocktailMommy Needs a BeerMommy Needs a Glass of Wine?  And all those shirts only available at the Mommy Needs a Cocktail Party?  Available in 2XL.  Still that clingy style, but now with more room.  Roomier styles coming soon.

1. BeeDiva says:

Waiting for my e-mail and my party-in-a-box! Do you still make the stay-at-home-blogger shirts?

March 10th, 2008 at 12:01 pm

2. Heidi says:

What about to Canada?? We would love to have a party up here…..LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff!!

March 10th, 2008 at 1:10 pm

3. Mir says:

I would like to hold a party, but only if you put YOU in a box and ship it here. If you really loved me, you would do it. ;)

March 10th, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Will you send your party-in-a-box to Canadian cities? Pretty please?

March 10th, 2008 at 1:26 pm

Thank GOD I’m a cool kid. Finally..I can stop trying so damn hard. ;-)

Next up: Sissy Needs a Bridal Shower Dance Off!

You know you’re invited…

March 10th, 2008 at 2:07 pm

6. Carol says:

Okay, mail me a box then…lots of beer, coctail and wine!!!

All the way up in Canada pls.

March 10th, 2008 at 2:21 pm

7. Nikki says:

We need to get on that wedding line because I am feeling a little left out not being a mommy and not having many mommy friends, I mean I don’t think I can host a party with all my students’ parents…yeah I don’t think that is a good idea!

March 10th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

8. Nikki says:

And what’s this talk of Oprah?

March 10th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

9. Jennie says:

Nikki – don’t feel left out, soak up the joy and revel in your singledom, because you’ll look at those days with fond memories!

Maybe Kristen could do some “Girlfriend needs” shirts? But then, just ’cause I type “girlfriend” does not mean it’s in my everyday jive talk.

Possible shirts:

- Girlfriend needs a roll of 100′s

- Girlfriend needs a pair of shoes

- Girlfriend needs a day at the spa

- Girlfriend needs a man?

March 10th, 2008 at 4:11 pm

10. Tara says:

I am hosting one. Done and done. When you go to Oprah you must bring me.

March 10th, 2008 at 5:03 pm

11. RaeAnn Collins says:

OMG… that is too funny. Mommy drinks because you bite! I am still breast feeding so actually not that funny.
      rae

March 10th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

12. Lisa says:

Your parties sound like so much fun! :)

March 11th, 2008 at 10:10 am

13. Devan says:

And here I was thinking I was your only Alabama friend! ;)

March 11th, 2008 at 1:05 pm

14. Heather says:

Those of us who host following parties will have a high bar to meet after the First and Bestest party of all time! :)

I’m in.. even though I could name a thousand excuses.. like I can’t have a cocktail until July 2009. LOL

March 11th, 2008 at 3:43 pm

15. suze says:

I ordered my “Mommy needs a cocktail” t-shirt for my BD last year and all my friends love it. I will definately be ordering my party in a box (ok, your party in box) to go along with my next home party. Love these shirts. And I hope to see you on “O’s” show :) Mommy SOOOOO needs a cocktail!

March 11th, 2008 at 7:35 pm

16. Jen Zug says:

LOL – I agree with Mir – I want YOU sent to me in a box! Well, maybe an airplane will do.

March 12th, 2008 at 7:47 am

17. Bender says:

I did get the party info, and I am going to host one..in a box.. since I live too far.
      I got my shirt. Very impressed that you print on American Apparel shirts, I am sure that is why they run a little small.
      The shirt is great!

March 12th, 2008 at 11:47 am

18. Very FAT PHAT MOMMY says:

Okay, I am very fat and I embrace it. I need a 3x or better yet a 4x shirt. There are many fat moms who could never pull off this kinda shirt. They go straight for the tye dye unisex shirts. Not me, I prefer to wear ral women’s clothes. There is a great need and you skinny moms and those who purge to stay that way can wear them as nightshirts!!!

March 12th, 2008 at 4:00 pm