So you want to know where you can find Mommy Needs Chocolate shirts AND the best cup of coffee in Fairfax County?

February 9, 2008

Mommy Needs Chocolate at the Pink PantryHow cute! Mommy Needs Chocolate and the Pink Pantry
    I know.  I KNOW.  I know.

Available at The Pink Pantry in Historic Downtown Clifton for $25.  Don’t confuse that with just Clifton.  They get a little feisty over it.

Head on over there today for the Chinese New Year celebration for free tea, free food, you name it.  If you go over there today, tomorrow (Sunday the 10th!!!!) or Monday the 11th and tell them Mommy Needs a Cocktail sent you, you will get a free drink on me!  It’s coffee.  Don’t get too excited.  I mean, it’s really, really good coffee.  I just know you were hoping for cocktails.

And if you, or someone who loves you, buys a Mommy Needs Chocolate shirt between now and COB February 14 and says that Mommy Needs a Cocktail sent you, you’ll get something extra special.  Let’s just say that a mommy who needs chocolate should HAVE chocolate too.

It’s so friggin’ cute.  Just go down there.  My shirts are hanging on the wall, for heaven’s sake!  The new ones.  Not available online.

The Pink Pantry
    7144 Main Street, Clifton, VA
    703-830-2205

Saturdays and Sundays 9-5, Monday through Friday 6-6.

1. Melissa says:

Ok, Kristen, you’re really starting to p*ss me off! I OWN A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN COMPANY and still don’t have my MNC shirt. I am driving to Clifton TODAY(ok maybe tomorrow) to get mine. How ’bout bringing some to my office so I can sell them?!
      …..and what about our Choc Ftn and MNC party??? :)

February 9th, 2008 at 11:15 am

2. witchypoo says:

Marketing tip: Those already wrapped, luscious looking tees? Stock them in a man store, like home depot, or here, Canadian Tire. Or the gas station, where guys buy all their last minute gifts.

February 9th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

3. LifeAsIKnowIt says:

Very cool!!

I used to work in Fairfax County during our 5 year stint in Northern VA!

February 9th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Oooh, Manic Mommy Needs Chocolate! Love the pink. Do you have them in long sleeved? Let me know when you’ve figured out the online portion. I think Boston to Clifton might just be a little out of reach.

Great idea!

February 9th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

5. Nikki says:

I love the presentation:) the ribbon and little tag thing are adorable. All those last minute Valentine’s Day shoppers will definitely pick these up! As I’ve told you before you need to do some wedding wear or at least custom wedding wear for the McCullor wedding;)! Anyways, as always the shirt looks great!

February 9th, 2008 at 7:55 pm

6. WhyMommy says:

Mmmmmmm…. that shirt looks yummy!

Wonder what kind of strings you need to pull to get on the counter at CVS? :-)

CVS. The man’s store for late-night gift runs.

February 10th, 2008 at 12:06 am

7. Danielle says:

Are these maternity shirts? or regular?

February 10th, 2008 at 4:33 pm

8. jen says:

oh how i wish these were available online.

February 10th, 2008 at 6:13 pm

9. RaeAnn Collins says:

I would so love to host a Mommy Needs A Cocktail party. Were you serious about that idea??? If so sign me up as this mommy needs oh so many things. But for starters a cup of coffee and a new pair of shoes would be nice. But really… I think it would be so much fun. Let me know.

February 11th, 2008 at 7:57 am

10. Jill says:

Listen to Melissa with the Chocolate Fountain, she is the one that told my sister about your website and i just spent over 100 buck on tee shirts! I can’t wait to get them! Keep up the great website and products!

February 21st, 2008 at 1:50 pm